Friday, February 21, 2014

Shoe~Cobbler to the Fae...;)

Hi, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

 A little shameless self-promotion here...

 The Fairy Shoes are finally going in my Etsy shop

 and I also wanted to pin them on Pinterest...

 (My daughter Mandy said there was a way to do that directly,

 but I only know how to do it from an on-line source!)

 I really wanted to show you the shoes, anyway...:)

 I've been having such fun with these little things!

 I did a post on them last spring, but they have since gotten a little more detailed...

teeny-tiny roses and all!
 ~
 photo feb211_zps96117b1b.jpg
~
Can you see them as Tooth Fairy shoes, too?

The Tooth Fairy might forget her shoes under the pillow,

as well as the Tooth Money...:)
~
 photo feb212_zps6e21339f.jpg
~

 Mr. Cyrus has been a big help...can you tell? ♥

More soon!

(Adding this post to Beverly's Pink Saturday linky party!)

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Love,

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. How adorable Anne - no fairy could resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic shoes!! I am thinking of someones birthday who just loves all thing fairy.
    I do hope you pin them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just adorable Anne!
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming shoes and a sweet helper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love your birds too in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne- Those are the cutest "little" shoes I have ever seen! Adorable! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anne - so cute and that Cyrus looks like he would make a very good boss. Hope you have a great week friend. Hugs Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, and I love the idea of the tooth fairy leaving her little shoes behind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful things! How creative you are!

    ReplyDelete

I love your thoughts and comments, and I read each and every one! Sometimes life gets in the way, though, and it takes me a while to respond...Thank you for understanding! ♥...Time is precious, and the time you have taken here is truly appreciated!